Saturday, January 15, 2011

#264 Normal

Ok, ok, I know I’m late. This morning I didn’t have any inspiration and then I spent the entire afternoon car shopping—without success. When I got home my sick kid needed some attention and then it’s been one thing after another until now. The kids are in bed, my husband and I are fed, football is on TV and I need to write a blog.




This past Wednesday I had an ultrasound scheduled. Since the kids were out of school due to the snow, I decided to bring them with me so they could see their younger brother. They got a real kick out of it and my oldest even brought some of the pictures into school to show his class.



My oldest also wanted to see the ultrasound pictures I had of him, so we pulled out his baby book and looked through it. He found the card that Eric sent him that I blogged about here. We read it together and laughed at it together and remembered Eric together. It was a really nice moment.



He also thought it was funny that my favorite foods when I was pregnant with him were peanut butter sandwiches and chocolate. It was nice to be able to mention Eric and stay happy and move on to something else. It was almost normal. As normal as it’s going to get anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment