Wednesday, January 5, 2011

#254 Star Wars footie pajamas...again...

Last night my 7 year old declared himself too old and too big to keep the outgrown Star Wars footie pajamas in his drawer. How did I deal with this? Surprisingly well. I told him to put them on the pile in the closet that I still haven’t managed to go through. Those pajamas will probably never leave our house, but they can leave his drawer.




Of course then my 4 year old, who does EVERYTHING his big brother does, pulled out his Star Wars footie pajamas and declared they were too small for him. They are not. While he didn’t wear them last night, I did get him to put them back in his drawer.



I am amazed at how much Star Wars seems to be a part of Eric’s legacy. I always knew he liked the movies, but I have written about these specific pajamas about 5 times. Then there is the Star Wars tent, the light sabers, and the 7 year old’s birthday party this weekend that is Star Wars themed. It almost makes me wish I liked the movies more….almost.



It’s nice that we have them though. As the boys get older and watch them more it’s something they’ll always associate with Eric. That’s just one of the many ways he’ll always be a part of our lives.

1 comment:

  1. Go to www.jumpinjammerz.com or www.pajamacity.com and show them the adults in footie pjs and get them get in their size. And YOU get them and wear them too, to encourage them.

    ReplyDelete