Thursday, February 10, 2011

#290 iPhone!

Today I get it. I truly understand Eric’s fascination with all things Apple. I had a Mac color classic computer when I was in college, but didn’t really notice much difference when I switched to a PC. I have played with the iPod touches that we have and I have a smaller iPod that I rarely use, but I wouldn’t say I was over the moon with those. Not that I didn’t like them, I just wasn’t gaga over them. I’m sort of gaga over the iPad my husband just got for his birthday, but that’s not really mine.




Today I got an iPhone. Thank you Verizon and Apple for finally coming to an agreement. Thank you contract for being up so I could get the discounted phone. I have spent all day (in between errands, an ob appointment, more errands, after school activities, making dinner, etc) experimenting with my email, the internet, apps, facebook and texting. You’d think I’d never done any of this before, but it is all so different, and so much better on the iPhone. In fact, I think the only thing I don’t like about the iPhone is how you spell it. That second letter capitalization thing gets me every time.



So Eric, today I understand a little bit more. I’m sorry you never got to have one. You would have loved it and like my husband, you would have done more with it than I ever will. But I’ll try to use it for both of us. Now I have to go, there’s probably an app I desperately need to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment