Thursday, February 3, 2011

#283 2009...or not...

So after yesterday’s blog, I thought today’s would be easy. I did the year of Eric’s birth yesterday, so today I would do the year of his death. It turns out Wikipedia has a lot more information on 2009 than they do on 1974. I haven’t even had time to go through it all. There are news stories by day, not month. So then I thought, well I’ll look at the day he died. It turns out there’s not much else that happened on December 8, 2009 that really resonates with how I think about Eric.




So much for that bright idea.



And of course it’s now 7:00 pm because I’ve been busy running around all day. Sometimes I think the days I don’t work are busier than the days I do work.



All of this means I don’t really have much to say or much time to say it in. My wonderful husband is currently giving the boys their bath, but once they’re done it’s time for me to help put them to bed. After that my husband and I are going to have dinner and have some time to ourselves.



I don’t think Eric would mind if I don’t spend that time on him. In light of all that, this is all there is for today. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment