Sunday, December 5, 2010

#223 The Sunday before...

Last year on this day I performed in “Honk!”. After the show I stayed to help strike the set. It was a while before I checked my cell phone and when I did I found an urgent message from my husband telling me to call and come home. I have already written about that day here.




Today I am performing in “Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat” and afterwards I plan on staying to strike the show. I will check my cell phone earlier though.



Several of Eric’s friends are running in half-marathons in his memory today. It scares me to death. I understand their motivation and I love that they are remembering him and honoring him, but to have them run is really hard for me.



I really hope I have no scary voice mails after the show. I hope I have no desperate texts or emails either. I hope today contains an amazing performance and is otherwise uneventful.



To those that are running, best of luck. Stay hydrated and don’t push yourselves too hard. I’ll be thinking of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment