Monday, December 6, 2010

#224 You're invited

Today I am issuing an invitation to you. Wednesday is the first anniversary of Eric’s death. I would love it if you would comment on the blog that day and tell us all about your interactions with Eric. I’d love to hear your Eric stories, your memories and words for him. My family and I will all be thinking about him and it would be so nice for us to know that you are too. If you didn’t know Eric, please feel free to comment on why you read this blog, a loss of your own, or anything else that moves you.




To tie up some loose ends from yesterday, I didn’t receive any terrible phone calls and a quick check of facebook assures me that all of Eric’s friends ran well and are doing fine.



My performance also went well although I definitely had a different energy than last year. Hopefully the audience couldn’t tell.



I leave you with this sentiment from the daughter of a friend of mine.

1 comment:

  1. My heart goes out to you and your family-- I think about you guys a lot, and never have the right words to say. I miss Eric.

    ReplyDelete