Sunday, December 12, 2010

#230 Inspirationless

I have been waiting all day for inspiration to strike. Some days I wake up and know what I’m going to write about. Some days it comes to me later. Some days I’m really lucky and I already have a blog written and ready to go.




Then there are days like today.



I’ve been really busy today. The boys and I had our usual Sunday morning outing to Starbucks before we dropped the older one at religious school. Then this afternoon I helped host a neighborhood holiday party. We just got home and I realized I still hadn’t come up with an idea for a post.



And that’s ok.



I have been thinking about it on and off all day. I’ve been looking for parallels with my childhood that I can share with you, but I just haven’t been able to come up with any. I’ve still been thinking about Eric and thinking about this blog and for today, that’s just going to have to be good enough.

1 comment:

  1. Last week was a big week for you and the blog, Liz. This is more than good enough!

    ReplyDelete