Monday, December 13, 2010

#231 Vacation planning

I could really use Eric’s advice. I am trying to plan a summer trip for four families (including mine) to the Outer Banks. I have never been there, nor do I know much about the different areas. Eric would be really good at this. He would be able to, seemingly effortlessly:




1. Figure out the most desirable locations



2. Find a house large enough to sleep all of us but small enough to be affordable--on the beach



3. Find said house willing to rent for only the long weekend we want and not the entire week



4. Plan an itinerary of entertaining, interesting things to do for the adults and kids aged 8 to 6 months that will be there



5. Prepare a list of restaurants from basic to gourmet



6. Quite possibly enjoy the whole process



Eric, where are you when I need you??

No comments:

Post a Comment