Wednesday, December 15, 2010

#233 Enough

Are you Ericed out? I know last week was a big week for all of us. In a couple of weeks we’ll have his birthday and that will be another big week. Are you emotionally exhausted by it all? I know I am.




I also know my blog had its best readership ever last week and the numbers have since fallen dramatically. I understand the need to get some space. I don’t want to be that annoying voice that pesters you over and over again; but still I’m going to be here.



Come back when you want and comment when you can. There should be no guilt for not visiting, but please don’t stay away too long. The act of writing the blog has been very healing for me, but knowing that you are reading makes it even better.



Take some time off, enjoy your holidays, hug your loved ones and, when you are ready, come check back in with me.

2 comments:

  1. Please don't think that no posts means no readers. I read it every day but don't always have the time to respond. I hope it has been healing and I truly think you should think of publishing this when you are done. It would help SO many people who have lost a loved one unexpectantly. I mean that sincerely.

    ReplyDelete