Monday, December 27, 2010

#245 Pillow Pets

We were at the mall today to return all the clothes that didn’t fit and hopefully find some that do. I have to say, shopping while pregnant is probably my favorite way to shop, my figure is only temporary and I don’t really care what size I wear. My husband, brother-in-law and father-in-law had the kids at the play area while my mother-in-law and I did the returning and shopping. As we were about ready to go and reunited my boys asked if they could get Pillow Pets and very uncharacteristically I actually considered it and said yes and we came home with a lady bug and a moose and two really happy boys.




It’s not that I don’t want my boys to be happy or that I have anything against Pillow Pets, its just that they just had an amazing Christmas and got more new stuff than they have had time to play with yet…although they have made a VERY good effort. They don’t need anything and it’s not like me to give in to their begging and make an impulse buy like that.



As I was thinking about it in the car on the way home I decided that, in my mind at least, those could be their gifts from Eric. They’re not loud or huge, but the boys do love them. They’re probably not what Eric would have chosen, but if he could see the look on their faces when they play with them, he’d be ok with it. Too bad he can’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment