Tuesday, September 28, 2010

#156 Tuesdays

Tuesdays must be especially uninspiring. It was last Tuesday when I almost forgot to write/post a blog. Since then the ideas have been flowing pretty well, at least until today. Are Tuesdays cursed?




Tuesdays are definitely my worst day of the week. Now that I’m only working three days a week, Tuesday is the only day of the week when I’m working for the second day in a row! I know, poor me, but it does make a difference.



I’m also working in our most crowded office where I have the least amount of space which inevitably leads to delays which leads to unhappy patients, techs and doctors. Tuesday is the only day I spend in that office.



When I first started writing the blog it seemed like I had writer’s block every Friday, but usually I had a few blogs saved up so it didn’t really matter. That passed, so hopefully the Tuesday blocks will pass too.



For all of you Office Space lovers out there (and Eric was one); I think I have a case of the Tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment