Monday, March 28, 2011

#328 Recovered Memories

I treasure every time a seemingly random conversation helps me remember something about Eric.




I took my four year old to a friend’s house for a play date yesterday. The baby and I stayed too, to hang out with the friend’s parents. We all had a great time. His friend’s father had just gotten an iPad, so of course we had to talk about that. I left my phone at home so of course we had to talk about that and about how dependant I have become on it. There is a breastfeeding app and well, let’s just say, yesterday was the first time I fed the baby without it and I felt totally discombobulated having to time it myself! Somewhere in all of this talk about Apple and iDevices I remembered that Eric was going to write an iPhone app. He wanted to create a program that would sync your calendar with a GPS mapping program and a traffic program to help business people get to meetings on time. He had investigated programmers and my husband and parents and I were planning on investing in him. Then he did the patent search. Someone else had patented, but not developed the idea. And that was the end of it.



Sometimes I forget how creative and into everything Eric was. There was not a topic that didn’t interest him or that he didn’t think he could improve.



Thanks to D and Z for helping me recover this memory. There are only so many and I don’t want to forget a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment