Tuesday, March 22, 2011

#323 Baby Boys

There must be something in the air. In the last month two of Eric’s best friends and I have all had baby boys. My baby was the first on February 23rd, then one friend on March 7th and finally the other friend March 21st.




Eric not only loved these friends, guys he knew from college, but he loved their children and wives. He loved their extended families as well. He would have loved to get to know these new babies too. He was so excited about starting a family with Katie. It wasn’t going to happen immediately, but it was definitely planned. Eric loved kids.



It’s so sad that Eric is missing out on these new arrivals, but I’m glad his friends’ families are growing. I’m also glad they had boys. Maybe these three new little ones will each have some of Eric’s traits. Besides, both of their families already had girls….



Life goes on; sometimes that makes me sad, and sometimes it doesn’t. Today it doesn’t. Today I’m happy to be cradling my almost one month old and happy that the other little baby boys are being cradled as well. I know Eric would be so thrilled at all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment