Thursday, March 10, 2011

#313 Helping

I got this comment on yesterday’s blog.




Liz,

I just found your blog and I find it profound. I, too, lost my brother to a catastrophic brain bleed, suddenly and without warning. I, too, write about him in my blog.

I lost Dan almost exactly one year after you lost Eric. Your writing gives me hope.

Thank you.

Gael



Wow.



Gael, I am so sorry for your loss. I hate that it happened. I know what you are going through and I hope you have the support and strength you need. I’m glad that this blog is helping you.



I started this blog as a way to get my feelings out and try to process and maybe heal. I love the thought that watching my process can help others. So many of you have urged me to create a book from this blog and comments like this really make me think there would be some value there. I guess I need to start working on that proposal.



Gael, I’d love to read your blog, if you read this I hope you’ll leave me the address.

1 comment:

  1. Liz, You found my blog and i am so happy that you did! This is weird but my friends have been saying that I should write a book as well. I started writing in order to let the feelings out and it has become so much more.
    Your writing really does help me realize that I am not being "whiny" and that my memories and feelings do count.
    Thank you sooooo much,
    Gael
    P.S. I have a companion blog called Talkin' to Myself at http://musingmueller.blogspot.com That one helps, too.

    ReplyDelete