Thursday, November 25, 2010

#213 Thanksgiving

I am thankful for the 32 11/12 years I had with Eric.




I am thankful that we had a close relationship.



I am thankful that he knew I loved him.



I am thankful for my amazing family. My precocious children, my understanding and amazingly supportive husband, my resilient and loving parents, my incredible in-laws and extended family.



I am thankful for the baby growing inside of me.



I am thankful for my friends, both near and far.



I am thankful for the ability to blog and express myself.



I am thankful for my readers.



I am having a tough time feeling thankful this year, but all of the above is true. I was hoping that by writing it I would feel it more, but no such luck so far. It’s not even 8:00 on Thanksgiving morning though, so maybe I’ll feel it before day’s end.

2 comments:

  1. You touched my heart, and I'm grateful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts and prayers are with you today.
    -Steph G

    ReplyDelete