Monday, October 18, 2010

#176 The months ahead...

December 8th is coming up faster than I can believe. That will be the one year anniversary of the event I can still barely say or type. But you know what I am talking about.




It is also the day that both my boys have eye doctor appointments and the day of my December book club meeting. Needless to say I will be re-scheduling those appointments and probably not going to my book club. I am anticipating being a wreck that day. Thankfully it’s a Wednesday so I can be a wreck from home and not expect myself to also work.



What if I’m not a wreck that day though? What if it just feels like any other day? Then again, how could it possibly?



I’m not sure what to expect or how I’ll be, but I’m not looking forward to it.



And before that we have to get through Thanksgiving, and sorry baby, but I don’t think I’ll be able to do it without alcohol.



And right after that December anniversary comes his birthday.



The next few months are going to be rough. Thanks in advance for being there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment