Wednesday, April 13, 2011

#341 Bumper Sticker

Yesterday I got a haircut, but that really has nothing to do with this post. On the way to the salon I saw a bumper sticker that I can’t get out of my head. I was cruising down a two lane street and right at the place where it narrows to one lane the car to the left of me sped up and cut me off. It was mildly annoying, but it happens. This put me behind a car with multiple bumper stickers. I read them all, but the only one I remember is this.




“If found on ground drag over the finish line.”



Ay.



I know what they meant, I know they love running, but still, it made me cringe.



I don’t want to be one of those people who can’t take a joke and take everything way too seriously, but this struck a chord with me. One that’s still striking. I don’t know how to turn it off.



I guess I’ll just go about my business and hope it gradually fades.

2 comments:

  1. Ouch! Yeah, we need a sense of humor but sometimes it strikes too close to home. Take a giant hug from me.
    G

    ReplyDelete