Friday, April 1, 2011

#331 Project Runway

I have mentioned before that maternity leave has given me the opportunity to indulge my inner HGTV junkie. Unfortunately, there are only so many HGTV shows and I’m encountering more and more episodes that are no longer new to me. Re-runs in other words. So this morning I was looking for something else to watch as I fed the baby and so I searched the guide and found “Project Runway”. I have never watched it before, but I know it was one of Eric and Katie’s favorite shows and what inspired him to design a dress for her. So I’m watching.




I never thought it would be the kind of show that I would like, but I do like it. The designers on this episode are making clothes inspired by pieces from the Metropolitan Museum of Art. One is doing Grecian type robes, another a Spanish military piece and still another a piece inspired by a peacock from a painting. It’s actually pretty engrossing. I actually paused when I had to leave the room because I didn’t want to miss anything.



Thanks Eric, without you I would have missed this engrossing fluff. It’s way better than that movie “Dogville” you made me watch…..

No comments:

Post a Comment