Tuesday, May 10, 2011

#360 I'm Good With That

I was driving through the city this morning and there was an intersection that was blocked off by police. I was stopped at a light so I tried to see what was going on. It looked like a ceremony of some sort. There were a lot of policemen and a lot of people on bikes. It looked like most of them had their heads bowed. Did someone die? Was someone on a bike hit by a car? Was it a policeman? Who knows? It could have been a bike safety rally, but my brain immediately jumped to memorial service. How our life experiences change us.




I was on my way to get a massage. My husband suggested I get one before I go back to work and a livingsocial deal came around and I jumped on it. Guess the name of my masseuse. Yup, Eric.



So half my day is gone (the massage was amazing by the way) and I spent a lot of it thinking about Eric. I bet I’ll think about him for most of the rest of the day too.



I’m good with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment