Thursday, June 3, 2010

#39 Another, Another use for foreheads

Eric had a very hard head. And by that I don’t mean that he was stubborn, though he was. I mean that he had a very hard head. And he liked to use it.

He used to head butt my Dad when they would wrestle together. This continued into adulthood. He also would use his head as a combat device with me; when he wasn’t biting me, of course.

One Thanksgiving he and my kids invented a new game. Head wrestling. This also led to the creation of back wrestling and foot wrestling.



No one ever accused Eric of not using his head.

2 comments:

  1. It's really something to see this video--having never met your brother but reading about his life through your blog. What a sweet uncle to your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this video just made me so happy! What amazing memories you all have, I love Eric even though I never really knew him...

    ReplyDelete